- The college provides an Academic Calendar at the beginning of the session for providing information relating to examination, seminars, excursion, sports, cultural, extra-curricular and social work related activities
- The college provides an Academic Plan that informs students about the topics to be covered and the number of proposed classes to be held in each subject.
- Students have access to Online repository from college website which provides(a) University syllabus (b) Academic Plan (c) University questions of last five years and, and (d) instruction and guidelines on various topics
in the curriculum.
- The college has developed a Learning Management System with online access of students to Question Bank and e-modules of learning including e-resources, audio and video lectures and PowerPoint presentations.
- Regularparent-teacher meetings are heldto appraise their wards' performance.
- Special, Tutorial and Remedial classes are arranged for revision, discussion of questions and clarification of problems.
- The college library provides Book Bank facility for economically weak meritorious students whereby they can borrow and retain books for three months.
- The college has a National Resource Centre (NRC) for free internetaccess.
- There is a Cheap store within the college campus where books are available at cheaper price.
- The library provides Photocopy facility at subsidized rate.
- The academic departments regularly organize seminars and lectures by eminent academicians.
- The college arranges for Interdepartmental and Inter-college faculty exchange programmes.
- Study tours, excursions and project works are organized to supplement class room teaching.
- The college has an institutional membership of Students' Health Home, Govt. of West Bengal. Student can avail medical facilities and specialized treatment with an annual subscription of Rs. 10/- (Rupees ten) only.
- The college has a Health Unit with sick room and first aid facilities.
- The college NSS unitis involved in social awareness, extension and outreach programs with active participation of students.
- The college offers training for NCC units under Army and Air Force.
- The college arranges Annual Sports, Intra-college and University tournaments alongwith facilities to play indoor games.
- The college has a modern gymnasium for students and teachers.
- The college organizes 'Sukanya' - a training course on self defence for girls, in collaboration with the Calcutta Police.
- The college regularly holds cultural competitions on music, debate, recitation, essay writing, extempore.
- The college has aliterary wing- Rabindra Anushilan Kendra thatorganizes various literary and cultural programmes and collaborates with the Tagore Research Institute to offer certificate course in Rabindrasangeet, Rabindra
Nrtiya, and Tagore Studies.
- The college publishes Annual Students' Magazineand Departmental Wall Magazines.
- The college has a Bird Watchers' Club for making the students connected with nature.
- The college has a collaboration with an NGO, RAHI Foundation, for organizing orientation and awareness programs on child abuse.
- There is a subsidized canteen in the college where healthy and hygienic food is available ar cheaper rates.
- There are separate common rooms for boys and girls .
- There is a cycle stand within the campus under strict vigilance.
- The has an SMS gateway for regular notifications to students/parents.
- The college encourages mentoring practices, whereby each teacher trains one student and one such student trains other students.
- There is ATM facility within college campus.
- There are facilities for providing LMS, suggestions and grievances at www.feedback.behalacollege.in.
- The college arranges for Psychological Counseling by an expert on a regular basis for providing counseling and psychological support to students.